- Access balance and account information
- Make domestic and international payments – including templates for salary and other regular payments
- Manage Direct Debits and standing orders
- Import and manage payment files from your accounting software
- Permission administration: set and manage users' account and payment access
Corporate Online Banking
Introduction to Corporate Online Banking
Contact your local branch to apply for online bankingThe branch will send you everything you need to get online: an email with your 16 digit log-on card number and instructions, a code letter with a 12 digit registration code, and a card reader and cable.
Choose your PINUse the two log-on codes to choose your PIN. Once you have done this, your log-on card will be sent to you via post.
Log inOnce you have received your log-on card in the post, you can log in to online banking and register for the mobile app.
For secure, seamless access to online banking without needing to use your log-on card and card reader, download our .
If you would like to register for the Corporate Banking app please contact your account manager who can assist.
Contact your branch for more assistance or contact our Handelsbanken Customer Connect team on:
0800 470 8000
+44 20 757 88247 from outside the UK.
24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Install security software on your computer
If you would prefer to use the card reader with cable solution, you will need to install Handelsbanken’s security software, called BankID.
Please watch our help videos for guidance on how to complete the log-in process: