- Choose from 2, 3, 4, 5 and 10 years
- At the end of your fixed rate period, your rate will revert to our Standard Variable Rate
I want a fixed rate
I want a tracker
Your mortgage will track the Handelsbanken Base Rate, as it rises or falls so does your payment.
- Although you'll benefit from any falls, you need to be prepared for rate rises and higher monthly payments
- Choose from 1, 2, 3 and 5 years
- At the end of the tracker rate period your rate will revert to our Standard Variable Rate
I want to offset
Your mortgage is linked with your Handelsbanken savings and/or current account. Those balances offset the amount of interest we charge on your mortgage.
- Choosing to offset means you can reduce the amount of interest you pay overall
- If you have funds offset on an interest-only mortgage, you'll reduce your monthly payments
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Repaying your mortgage
Repayment - You’ll pay the amount you borrowed along with some interest each month to fully repay the mortgage by the end of the term.
Interest only – During the term of the mortgage you'll just pay the interest, so you'll need a suitable repayment plan in place to repay the mortgage at the end of the term.
Mixed – The option to combine these repayment methods may be right for you.
Please note that our lending facilities are only available to UK residents aged 18 or over and are subject to status. Written quotations and Terms and Conditions are available on request.
Handelsbanken is the trading name of Handelsbanken plc, which is incorporated in England and Wales with company number 11305395. Registered office: 3 Thomas More Square, London, E1W 1WY, UK. Handelsbanken plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Register number 806852. Handelsbanken plc is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Svenska Handelsbanken AB (publ).