- Manage your accounts: view your account and card balances and transactions
- Make transfers and payments, within and outside the UK, to existing recipients
- View standing orders and Direct Debits
- Prevent your cards being used abroad and online, for your security
- Access contact details for your branch, and your sort code
Individual Banking app
To use the app you will need to be registered for Individual Online Banking. To set up access to our Individual Mobile Banking App you will need to be logged onto Individual Online Banking with your log-on card, card reader and cable, then:
Choose a Personal ID.Once you are logged in click on 'Log-on details' then 'Register.
Choose your 6-digit PasscodeClick on 'Register / Change Passcode'.
Download the 'Handelsbanken UK - Individual' app.
App storeOpens in a new window
Google PlayOpens in a new window
Contact your branch for more assistance or contact our Handelsbanken telephone customer support on:
0800 470 8000 or
+44 20 757 88247 from outside the UK.
24 hours a day, seven days a week.
When you have a new mobile phone
- Download the app onto your new device.
- Open the Handelsbanken app on your new device.
- Follow the on screen instructions to activate your new device (you will need your logon card and card reader to complete the activation).
- Log in to Individual Online Banking at www.handelsbanken.co.uk.
- Navigate to the 'Mobile banking' section and click on 'Activated devices'.
- Select the phone which you will no longer use and click 'Deactivate'.
Install security software on your computer
For your security, before you can use online banking you need to install Handelsbanken’s security software, called BankID.
Can I deactivate a device so it cannot be used with the app?Yes, for example, if you lost your mobile and wanted to disable the app, you can do this yourself in Individual Online Banking. Just go to the 'Mobile banking' section and click on 'Activated Devices' and select 'Deactivate'.
Where can I see which devices have been activated for Handelsbanken Mobile Banking ?You are able to view your activated devices in the Mobile banking section of Individual Online Banking.
I use both the Individual and Corporate Banking apps - do I need to activate both?Yes, an activation must be made for each separate app you want to use.
I have several mobile phones and tablets - do I have to activate the app on several devices?Yes, you need to activate the app on each device, such as on both tablet and mobile. You can activate the Corporate Banking app on up to 10 different devices.
Do I have to activate the app each time I use it?No, you activate the app you want to use the first time you log in on a particular device.
Which phones and tablets can I use with the app?
Can I change my personal ID / 6-digit PasscodeYou can change your personal ID and 6-digit Passcode at any time in the Mobile banking section of Individual Online Banking.