Keeping yourself safe
We want to make sure your accounts and information stay secure
Smart tips for online safety
Viruses and malware
Be aware and protect yourself
- Always use an updated antivirus program.
- Don’t open links and attachments you receive via email or text if you don’t know what they contain
- Check the email address of the sender is exactly right.
- Don’t reply to messages if the sender is unknown.
- If the login page to Handelsbanken Online Banking looks different, it could be a sign that your computer has been attacked: please contact your branch immediately.
- Don’t modify the operating system on your mobile device.
You'll find a wealth of information here from organisations who are dedicated to helping you fight fraud. Find out everything from how to spot a scam, where and how to report fraud and what you can do to always keep one step ahead of scammers.