- Purchases and cash withdrawals debited directly from your business account
- Safer and more efficient than handling cash or cheques
- Control expenditure with individual transaction limits
- There's no limit to the number of cards you can have
- Make contactless payments with ease
- Worldwide acceptance wherever you see the Mastercard sign
- Extra protection when you shop at participating online retailers
Business Debit Card
Get help when something goes wrong
If there’s a problem with something you've bought with your Handelsbanken cards, speak to the retailer first.
In most cases this is the quickest way to get your money back.
However, if that doesn't work, ask us to help. We may be able to use the chargeback service to get your money back, if:
- You don't receive the goods or services you've paid for (including when the retailer has gone out of business)
- The goods you receive are faulty, counterfeit or defective
- You're charged the wrong amount
- You're charged for a subscription you've already cancelled
- You haven’t got a refund you’re expecting
- Your account shows a cash machine withdrawal, but you haven’t got all (or any) of the cash.
We usually need to make a claim within 120 days of the transaction, or when the goods or services were meant to arrive, although this can vary.
We may need supporting evidence for your claim, such as proof of purchase and evidence of what's wrong, so have that ready. The card scheme e.g. Mastercard will have the final decision about whether a claim will be paid.
Chargeback is different to the protection you get for credit card transactions under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act (where you can claim against the card provider as well as the retailer). This is because that protection doesn't apply to debit or charge cards.
Don't recognise a transaction?
Check our common reasons for not recognising a transaction first.