Fund your assets cost effectively
We can provide your business with a flexible and cost-effective way to fund assets without utilising valuable cash reserves.
Hire purchase (sometimes known as lease purchase) is a simple, structured repayment facility, where you have the option to own the asset at the end of the agreement. Payments are spread over the agreement and can be tailored to your business’s specific needs and cashflow.
You can use hire purchase to fund a wide range of assets, from machinery to information technology equipment. Capital allowances can be claimed.
All asset finance documentation is handled by your branch resulting in clear communication and seamless transactions.
A flexible way to help your cashflow
This enables you to acquire essential assets to develop your business without dipping into your cash reserves.
Under finance lease, Handelsbanken owns and bears the cost of the asset in return for rental payments. The payment plan can be tailored to meet your business needs. At the end of the lease you can either continue to rent the asset for a nominal fee or arrange it's sale and retain the majority of the sale proceeds.
Benefits of hire purchase and finance leasing:
- Gives you the flexibility of a cash buyer
- Choose between fixed or variable rate options
- Spread the capital cost of the asset over a predetermined period, tailored to meet the economic use and life of the asset
- With a finance lease there can be potential tax advantages - speak to your account manager to find out more
- Benefit from flexible payment structures, which can be matched to your own cashflow and budget planning. These include: seasonal payment structures; VAT deferment; balloon payments (certain assets only)