- Minimum deposit of £10.
- No minimum withdrawal.
- Flexibility to make one-off deposits or to set up regular contributions.
- Variable interest rate - current interest rate 2.80% p.a. tax-free* AER**.
Managing your account
- You can access your funds and manage your account with ease through the branch, by telephone, by using our service or .
- Transfer existing cash or Stocks and Shares ISAs into your Handelsbanken Cash ISA account – speak to your account manager for more details.
- You can contact the customer support team outside of branch opening hours for assistance on a range of banking matters.
Which savings account is right for you?
Choose our Cash ISA if you are able to take advantage of tax-efficient savings and can invest up to £20,000 per year. If you want a fund for everyday expenses, or unexpected emergencies then take a look at our.
If you would like your money to earn higher interest and don’t need instant access, chose our.
More ways to grow your money
The annual investment limits and tax rules are set by the government and are subject to review. Tax treatment depends on the circumstances of each customer and may be subject to change in the future.
You are restricted in the amount you can invest in ISAs. Opening a Cash ISA with Handelsbanken may limit the amount you can invest in a Stocks and Shares ISA.
Our variable rate can increase or decrease. For material interest rate changes that are not to your advantage, we will notify you in advance in line with your Cash ISA Terms and Conditions.
*Tax-free is the contractual rate of interest payable where interest is exempt from income tax.
**AER: Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each tax year.