- No upper limit to the amount you can deposit.
- No minimum deposit.
- Access your money instantly, with no minimum withdrawal.
- Make contributions by lump sum or standing order.
Instant Access Account
Managing your account
- You can access your funds and manage your account with ease through the branch, by telephone, our Individual Online Banking service or Individual Banking app.
- You can open different Instant Access Accounts for specific goals.
- You can contact the customer support team outside of branch opening hours for assistance on a range of banking matters.
Which savings account is right for you?
Choose the Instant Access Account if you want a fund for everyday expenses, or unexpected emergencies, while earning interest.
If you would like your money to earn higher interest and don’t need instant access, our 10 or 35 day Notice Deposit Accounts may be more appropriate.
If you are able to take advantage of tax-efficient savings and can invest up to £20,000 per year, take a look at our Cash ISA.
More ways to grow your money
Deposit protection arrangements
FSCS leaflet (pdf)