- No upper limit to the amount you can deposit.
- Initial minimum deposit of £5,000.
- No minimum withdrawal.
- Flexibility to make one-off deposits or to set up regular contributions.
- Withdrawals are subject to agreed notice period.
Notice Deposit Accounts
Managing your account
- You can access your funds and manage your account with ease through the branch, by telephone, our service or .
- You can open multiple Notice Deposit Accounts for specific goals.
- You can contact the customer support team outside of branch opening hours for assistance on a range of banking matters.
Which savings account is right for you?
Our 10 and 35 day Notice Deposit Accounts can help you whether you’re saving for a specific purpose, or are looking to save for the future. You can withdraw funds providing 10 or 35 days’ notice to your branch - ideal if you don’t need access to your funds for a set period.
If you are saving for unexpected emergencies, or you prefer to be able to withdraw money from the account with no notice, then themay best suit your needs. If you are able to take advantage of tax-efficient savings and can invest up to £20,000 per year, take a look at our .